Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Primally your Day 2

Day started out a little rough with our "Get it off your chest meeting" but feel better afterwards. The workout I did this morning has been a lifesaver for days like this.

Workout this morning-
Hybrid Simple Fit/Bowflex

I love the simple fit concept of continuous reps until failure but for me it takes too long to get there. I like the idea of confusing the muscles and combining multiple exercises but I need more strength training to really get a good push. Of course there will be those who say this isn't the case but for me it is.

I did 25 sets of 3 push-ups, 2 pull ups and 4 squats. Totals- 75 PU, 50 Pull-ups and 100 sqauts. The pull ups are the biggest challenge for me but I plan on doing a minimum 15-30 per day to help build/rehab my back.

For the bowflex I added Incline bench ( and lower back.

I got a pretty good burn and still feel it a little but nothign too bad. I just need ot walk a little to keep the blood flowing, drink plenty of water and eat healthy to help recovery.

Breakfast- 3.5 eggs with 2 strips of bacon- Fish oil supplement along with multivitamin.
Lunch- Big ass Salad with tuna.
Snack- Almonds
Dinner- Tilapia with Broccoli and steamed carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment