Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frustrations abound

I love my job and I love the fact that the stress pushes us to try new things and get creative for our clients but right now it's killing me. I have clients who have candidates but won't respond and then I have clients with no candidates begging for more. WTF is all I can think about right now.

Good thing I am a fitness enthusiast and I can work out those frustrations while getting to where I want to be physically. It just sucks for somehting you work so hard for and dedicate so much time to and this shit happens. Such is life as I always say. We take the good days with the bad and focus on the positives. I will keep plugging away and I will not let this defeat me. So many people would give up and run for the hills but not I. Running away isn't an option b/c the mortgage has to be paid, daycare expenses and food on the table.

Gotta love it. Watch tomorrow be the best day ever of course theres still time tonight to rock it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment